Circus Campout is a gathering of circus artists, professionals and hobbyists, who gather for three days of workshops, shows and play.
We are a community driven event where attendees are encouraged to share their skills and performances. Workshops in the past have included handstands, dance trapeze, acro yoga, juggling siteswap, fire breathing, street performing, loud whistling, knife throwing…and so much more.
Last year we had over 40 different workshops. Workshops run for three days from Friday morning until Sunday evening.
Bring a tent, a plate/bowl, coffee cup (avoiding breakables is ideal), water bottle, utensils, and swimsuit, or not, for the best clothing optional swimming in the Northwest.
Gluten free and vegan options available at every meal…that said it’s not a gluten free kitchen.
Lookout Arts Quarry
August 23th – 26th, 2018
- Thursday: We open the gates at 5pm for dinner and open jam.
- Friday: Daytime workshops and Welcome Show in the evening.
- Saturday: Daytime workshops and our public gala show, Circus on the Water and fire jam in the evening.
- Sunday: Daytime workshops and Anything Goes Open Stage in the evening.
- Monday: Breakfast and farewell.
Campout is a community run event. Everyone helps out in some way or another. We have small helper shifts you can sign up for, workshop slots you can fill, spur of the moment desperate needs… come ready to jump in and become a part of it!
We also offer volunteer positions for those who would like to waive their admissions fee.
Discounted early bird tickets will be available in the spring. Please check back for more details!
Sorry NO DOGS ALLOWED.